Assalamualaikum,hye there...alhamdulillah i'm back from australia after spent 3 weeks there and yup, miss Malaysia a lot. I miss the food,the weather,the people here and of course my Family :) Miss u guys a lot and cant wait to see you guys. After spent 2 weeks in Brisbane,3 days in Sydney and also 3 days in Gold Coast, i would like to share something here:
- Many shops close at 5pm,which is really early compared to Malaysia,the shops close quite late where we can spend more time there :)
- If you want to go to Sydney for a visit,no need to follow the tour thing... just search for a bus named Hop-on,hop-off which for me is more worth it...this is how the bus look like ;p
- In Sydney,find Paddy's Market where the price is quite cheap and reasonable compared to other shops,you can find souvenirs,t-shirts, boots and lot more there
- Try to climb the Storey Bridge in Brisbane or the Harbour Bridge in Sydney where you can see how amazing the view is from the very top of the bridge, i've tried the Harbour Bridge and it was a great experience for me as we climbed many stairs to get to the top and yup,it is not easy as we think of it...According to Guinness World Records, it is the world's widest long-span bridge and it is the tallest steel arch bridge, measuring 134 metres (440 ft) from top to water level. It is also the fifth-longest spanning-arch bridge in the world. Cool huh?
- For Gold Coast,if you love shopping, Harbour Town is just for you :) for me,the price is quite good IF i dont convert it to RM ,but it is also worth buying them
- In Gold Coast, try to spend some time to visit their Movie World,Seaworld,Dreamworld and Wet 'n' Wild and you cant really visit them in one day... try to spend one day at every each of the places and you will love it so much. Here i visited Movie World and Seaworld,yup in movie world as i walk in there, i felt like it is just like a dream...there they have harry potter shops, bugs bunny,shrek and many more.... and their seaworld is superb!!!