23 July 2010

My Camera :'(

Assalamualaikum,hello there,here are my sad story about my camera,my first camera to be exact...
24/4/2010, was the time where i bought my first camera canon ixus,thanks to my mum for paying more than half of the price. Love you mum and always do.But unfortunately, because of my carelessness, i lost it. I lost it in the flight, from Sydney to Brisbane at 13 July 2010. I accidentally put the camera in the pocket in front of me without taking it back later. The 14th of July, which i still in brisbane,we(my mum,my sis n I) went to the airport and asked for it at the lost and found item. Badly,they said that they did not found it...and i keep on calling the baggage blue at virgin blue,but still the same answer,they did not found it yet... so sad :'( Below is just like the camera of mine but mine is magenta in colour not this orange :( I miss u so much camera...have no idea where u could be :( a lot of memories kept in there...so precious where we cant buy it anywhere.So, moral of the story...please take care of your things properly especially the precious one...

Till we meet again
xoxo
Syafiqa

No comments: